Talbot Bird Club
The Talbot Bird Club is a Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society serving Talbot and Dorchester Counties. The Talbot Bird Club welcomes anyone who has an interest in birds, whether a novice or experienced ornithologist, and whether you enjoy watching birds at your feeder or traveling throughout the State. Our members learn from one another and are willing to share their knowledge. Membership in the Chapter includes membership in the Maryland Ornithological Society.
How to Join
Dues are payable each September and include notification of local chapter activities, Maryland Birdlife Magazine, Maryland Yellowthroat Newsletter and membership in the statewide Maryland Ornithological Society!
Contact Ron Ketter, 28171 Oaklands Rd, Easton, MD 21601
- Individual Dues – $25
- Household Dues – $35
- Junior Dues – $5
- Affiliate – $5
Or join online below.
*** Renewing members please login first to pay your dues. ***
*** New members joining online after March 1 will be extended to August of next year after processing. ***
- President – Bettye Maki
- Vice President – Linda Yungbluth
- Treasurer – Ron Ketter
- Secretary – Wayne Bell
- State Director – Wayne Bell
- Field Trip Coordinator – Jeff Effinger
County Locations for Birding
Check out this map of the favorite public birding sites of the Talbot County Bird Club on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Black Walnut Point Natural Resources Management Area
Burton Fishing Pier State Park (formerly the Choptank River Fishing Pier)
Donate to Talbot Chapter of MOS
Please donate to support the Talbot Chapter of MOS. Click here to access the donation form. Then:
- Enter the donation amount.
- In the box titled: You may specify a fund or purpose (scroll through list): select MOS Chapter (enter chapter in “Other Fund or Purpose” below)
- Enter “Talbot” in the box “Other Fund or Purpose:“
- If you wish, enter a comment or remark in “Additional Comment or Request:“
- Fill out the remainder of the form and submit your payment via either a PayPal account or use a credit card.
That’s all there is to it, but if you need some help, look here for an aid to the form.