Need Help Logging In?
If you don’t know or recall your password, you may request a password reset by clicking “Forgot Password” on the login page, entering your email address and then clicking “Request Password Reset”.
If your email is NOT currently in the database you’ll get a message:
“ERROR: That Username or Email wasn’t found.”
Then please see “Still not working for you?“, below. If not a member, please join us!
If your email is IN the database you’ll see the following message:
“Successfully requested password reset
Please click on the confirmation link that was just sent to your email address.”
Check your email for a response and follow the instructions to enter a new password.
Still not working for you? Here’s more information.
1. If you have a Household or Family membership you may be registered under your spouse or partners email address. Please try logging in use their email address.
2. If you joined a chapter and paid by check/cash, your membership information should have been or will be forwarded to the MOS Secretary for entry into the member database. At that point you’ll receive an email, at the address you provided, from:
“Maryland Ornithological Society firstname.lastname@example.org”
with a message how to request a password reset. If you didn’t receive an email please check your local chapter and have them trace it with the MOS Secretary or contact the MOS webmaster “email@example.com“.
3. If you recently changed your email address (since renewing your dues, for example) you’re likely still recorded under your old email address. If that’s the case please send an email to the MOS webmaster and include your old and new email addresses and wait for a reply.
4. If you think you should be in the database but appear not to be, please check your email junk or trash files for emails from MOS.
5. If you’re a current member and steps above don’t work please contact the webmaster; please don’t create a new account.
6. Still stuck? Contact the webmaster. We want you to be able to log in!