Join the BALTIMORE BIRD CLUB today
Already a member? Please renew by logging in here and then selecting Subscriptions.
You are invited to discover the activities and benefits of membership in the Baltimore Bird Club, including
- Frequent Field Trips at Diverse Locations
- Annual Bird Counts
- State (The Yellowthroat) and Chapter (Chip Notes) Newsletters
- Lectures and Slide Presentations
- Social Activities
- Sanctuaries (some with overnight accommodations)
- Annual State Conference (members from all chapters meet for a weekend of birding)
- Participation in any other MOS Chapter’s Activities
- Bird / Nature Museum (in Cylburn Carriage House, by appointment, 410-367-2217)
- Loan of Bird Slide Collection or Mounted Specimens (to artists, schools, etc.)
- Conservation Activities
The BALTIMORE BIRD CLUB welcomes anyone who has an interest in birds, whether a novice or experienced ornithologist, and whether you enjoy watching birds at your feeder or traveling throughout the State. Our members learn from one another and are willing to share their knowledge. Membership in the Chapter includes membership in the Maryland Ornithological Society. You will find membership in the BALTIMORE BIRD CLUB of the Maryland Ornithological Society to be a rewarding and enlightening experience.
DUES CATEGORY YEAR YEAR ONLY* MAIL APPLICATION & DUES TO:
Individual $35 $17.50 $15 Terry Ross
Household $45 $22.50 $20 Membership Secretary
Sustaining $100 $50.00 $50 4128 Roland Ave Apt 2
Junior (through 17) $10 $10.00 $5 Baltimore, MD 21211
Membership year is September 1 through August 31. Individual and Household members joining in February, March, or April may pay the half-year rate. A full year’s dues received after April 30 will be applied to the next membership year.
*Chapter Only membership is available only to MOS members who are already members of another MOS chapter or who are MOS life members.
*** Renewing members please login to pay your dues. ***